Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bedtime

This just happened a few minutes ago and I have to write it down before I forget. I was reading Ethan his bedtime stories.
Ethan: "We all live in a yellow subawee, yellow subawee, yellow subawee.......Mama? Are you happy?"
Me: "Of course I'm happy. I'm always happy when I'm with you. That's so nice of you to ask me - thank you. You are such a sweet boy."
Ethan: "You're a sweet girl. I love you so much, forever and ever, and always."

Later...
Me: "Okay, I'm going to go now. I love you."
Ethan: "Are you sure you can't sleep with me? Thomas and the boxcar will cuddle you. We can play best friends."


Oh baby, my cup runneth over.

5 comments:

Bonnie Kim said...

Oh that instantly made me cry! Unforgettable.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Mom

Anonymous said...

great story and wonderful kiddo. big hugs to you both. Michele

Becky said...

Sweet sweet Ethan!

Wubben World said...

Now THAT is too sweet!