Monday, June 8, 2009

Conversations with Ethan

The things Ethan says these days are just too precious. Every day we have new and funny conversations. Here's just a few over the past couple days.

We were at Whatcom Falls Park the other day standing next to the waterfall:
Ethan: "Mommy, you save my yife?"
Me: "What do you mean baby?"
Ethan: "You save my yife?"
Me: "Of course I would save your life. I will always love you and protect you and keep you from harm."
Ethan: "You'll keep me in a barn??"
_________________________
Again, at Whatcom Falls park:

Ethan: "Mommy, you're the best friend for me."
_________________________
We were at MVHS dropping Ethan off at work with Eric for a little while. There were high school students fawning all over him - "Oh, he's so cute......" etc. etc. So we continued on to find Eric and Ethan looks up at me and says, "Mommy........those kids love me sooooooooo much."
_________________________
Ethan is looking at my arms:
Ethan: "Mommy, what are those?"
Me: "Those are called moles and freckles."
Ethan: "No, they are chives." ?????

More to come I'm sure............

4 comments:

Bonnie Kim said...

haha, those kids love me sooo much- so funny!

Anonymous said...

I think it's hilarious that he know's what chives are! Love him!! Michele

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Mom

Becky said...

very funny stuff!