Thursday, June 25, 2009

Late spring pictures

Well we are finally out of school and we have been busy! I am three days away from my due date and we have a major basement remodeling fully underway. Here are some pictures of Mr. Ethan taken over the past few weeks.

Ethan picking me a flower (chive) from our garden.

Ethan and Bailey hanging out.

Ethan and cousin Travis holding up their clam shells at Birch Bay.

Ethan helping Papa in the basement.

Us at the Deming Log Show. I'm about 38 weeks pregnant here.





Thanks to Steve, Gary, and especially my Dad for helping us out with our basement, and thanks to Mom for helping out pre-baby. Love you guys!
We'll keep you all posted on baby status!



1 comment:

Bonnie Kim said...

I see you've got holding Ethan to the side down to an art! He is so cute- I love him working with his shirt off like dad! And Bailey is cute too...:)